Saturday, September 30, 2017

My KL Trip (Part 2)

So after we done visiting the Strawberry Leisure Farm, we went to our next destination that was Awana Skyway! On our way to the Skyway, there were a lot of people at there because they wanted to stay at the hotel and waiting for their turn and so on. My mum and I were searching for an ATM machine. With the big amount of people, it made us hard to find it. After wandering around, we decided to queue at the information counter since we can't find the ATM and finally we found it. Then we looked at each other thinking like why we didn't do that earlier hahaha. The place was quite big weh so crazyyy. We were really really exhausted and I felt pity to my mum because I saw her sweating a lot. Actually, I do too but she was worse hm. And I still remembered because I have been there before with my eldest sister in 2012 maybe emm, there was this kind of place that has a small river or lake idk what its called and a high statue. I wanted to take my family to that place but I couldn't remember what floor. 

After we look at the map, we found out that it was at G floor if I'm not mistaken. Then we take the elevator but we felt so odd because we can't press the button like it doesn't work. Idk why and its really teasing my patient, I'm so mad because we were so tired from went to levels and levels and still couldn't found the freaking place. We got into all different elevators and playing in and out too many times. If you had went to this place, you must know how many elevators that they have on the entrance floor. There are also a lot of closed shops, we just saw 1 or 2 shops opened and currently operating. Idk whats going on and after we asked a man that worked at there about the G floor, he said that the floor was literally under a construction. I swore a lot under my breath like seriously?! I asked the man because, throughout our search, we did not saw any people at the information counter and so do signboards. At least put a BIGGER signboard in each level so that people will get the information clearlyyyy. G floor is the important levels where all families headed to with their kids so I'm really really frustrated with the management. So chaos and terrible. Actually, I just found out that the Sky Avenue still new that's why there are a lot of closed shops and under a construction thing sigh. Oh before that, there was one thing that caught my attention at the Sky Avenue. When you are on your way to the Skyway, you will see a giant screen displaying awesome views. So fabulousss.

Ok now chill. Then, we just straightly went to the top floor to Awana Skyway. I think this was the highlight of my trip. It cost RM8 per pax and we took a 1-way path to Awana Station with the normal gondola. You can choose either glass floor gondola or the normal one. The glass floor gondola cost you RM50 per pax as you can see the whole thing that is under yourself during the ride. Might be scary for those who afraid of heights though. From my experience, I think the normal one was quite interesting too because I'm the type that loves nature and GREEN. haha so yeah it is fun! It made us forget and blew our exhausted at the Sky Avenue away. I also did not have any scared or 'gayat' feeling when riding them. It takes only around 10 minutes to reach the Awana Station. With the panoramic bird's eye view, a breathtaking view of the 130 million years old of the rainforest beneath us, comfy seats, new, clean, a fresh cold air, the felt of the amazing weather, being with people that I love the most, what's more could I asked for right? I always felt very thankful and relieved to have such a great time exploring places.

After we arrived at the Awana Station, we went to the Awana Bus Terminal. You can just take the escalator to reach the terminal. Then, we went to the Bus Ticketing Counters to buy our bus tickets. After that, we purchased tickets to Pudu Sentral if I'm right.... em apologized for my short-term memory hm. Actually, we wanted to buy tickets to Gombak Stations but unfortunately, we missed the last trip to the station. So, we have to choose other stations and wait for 1 hour to catch the next bus. Because of too exhausted and tired, my sisters and I were fall asleep while waiting for our bus arrived. 1 hour later, our bus finally arrived. I couldn't wait to ride it because I want to sleep comfortably while reaching our next destination. After we got our sit, I enjoy watching the beautiful scenery until suddenly, my ear became so hurt and painful, I know it was because of the pressure and it's normal when we're in a high hill area but this time it was different. It started hurting a few couple of minutes after the bus started to move. At first, I just calm and hold myself down like "yeah it's a normal thing" you know but then you know what, the pain became lesser only after we started to pass by the Gombak. Throughout the journey, I cant have my sleep at all. I'm feeling so miserable inside but I have to cool myself down you know because I still got many places to go to after arrived KL.

Will be continued in part 3... hehe ugh bila nak habis ni hahahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment